Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This orange makes my coffee taste like hosewater

I think I have to get the arbitrary "This is my first blog" post out of the way, seeing as how this is my first blog. So there, I said it.

Is it customary to describe the point of these things right away? Maybe I'm a Luddite, but I've never read another blog, so I'm fuzzy as to the protocol. Regardless, this will be where I talk to myself, mostly, about whatever. I'll try to remain focused on specific things, but that will most likely end up being A] talking about the fruits of my raging spendaholism, usually around toys and Legos and whatever other unsexy things I involve myself in, and/or B] ranting about the unfit nature of the average transit rider in Toronto. Also C] what I'm eating as I write.

I just ate a Clementine and, while not initially undelicious, it's had a pretty nasty effect afterwards. The coffee I was drinking now tastes like it came from a garden hose, right at the beginning of summer. It's sort of soured the whole deal for me.

Anyway, that's that. Talking to myself is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment